Sun, 23 Apr|
Nicholas Dawkes Photography
Learn how to shoot dynamic Headshots
A full day in the studio, giving you all the skills you need to be a diverse headshot photographer that can deliver a range of great setups for every client.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2023, 10:00 – 16:00
Nicholas Dawkes Photography, The Lightbox, Power Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5PY, UK
About the event
Spend a day learning how to shoot and sculpt light for headshots with Nicholas Dawkes.
This workshop will demonstrate the advantage of shooting both natural daylight, and studio strobes, teaching you how to manage a headshot shoot, from inception of ideas to final delivery of images to the client.
During the day you will look at:
- How to manage a busy headshot business and setup your workflow.
- Working with clients and directing your subject to get the best results.
- Using natural light and your envoironment, sculpting daylight and mixing with different light sources.
- Studio lighting setups using professional flash lighting.
- Image management, post production and basic retouching of images
There with be opportunities throughout the day for everyone to get involved and get hands on with each of the setups.
Tea and coffee is provided and there will be a lunch break (please bring a pack lunch).
Spaces are limited to 6 people for this workshop.
Headshots | Studio Workshop
A full day workshop in the London studio, learning everything Headshots 📸£165.00+£4.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out